We wish that all our guests shall have as a pleasant experience as possible in our marina, therefor we would like to give you the following tips:
- Moor your berth by using our mooring lines or moor on our beams, tighten properly, it is your personal responsibility.
- Crew are there to assist if you need help
- All anchoring is strictly prohibited (Eventual costs, and damage by anchoring is on you)
- Check in at our office directly after arrival and register your phone for your own safety
- Safety is our priority - open fires or barbecues are prohibited on board or in any area at the Marina.
- After 22:00 we ask you to keep nice level down to respect your neighbor.
- Use our grey/black water station to empty your tank.
- Toilets and showers are situated in the big red building and key locked. Code will be given to you after check in - do not inform unknown about the code for your own comfort.
- We care about the environment - keep our Marina clean, do not run engines unnecessarily, recycle and do not let oil, petrol or other chemicals spill.
- Garbage shall be placed in the garbage room room - cans in separate bin.
- Recycling station for glass, paper, batteries are situated behind the service building.
- The captain is legally liable under maritime law, always make sure someone onboard can control your boat if needed.